Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 9, Thing #23

I have used and recommended creative commons often this year. I found a great video from their site that illustrates how objects/ideas can be used, changed, altered, and re-mixed to create something new. You will find Sheryl Seibert’s video about found art and remix culture below.



I also liked the License page. It explains the six different licenses available with Creative Commons, and what creative options are available with the work one is "remixing".

I have enjoyed AND learned so much from this program. Thanks to Ann and Katie for their instruction and insights, and to the folks at the Alaska State Library for the grant funding for this program.

1 comment:

  1. check out http://flickrcc.bluemountains.net/. It is a site that pulls only cc licensed pictures from flickr...

    You are most welcome for the class. I am glad that it has been useful to you. I appreciate all the work and thoughtful reflection that you have completed.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete