Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 5, Thing #13

Well,after watching the tutorial I created a Del.icio.us account and added many of my bookmarks from home and will add more from my school computer this week. I started going through the SJLibraryLearning2 list and added a few interesting sites I found there. I am hoping that this will help me manage my long messy bookmark list.
I suppose social bookmarking could be valuable for a class. The teacher and librarian could start the account with a few valuable bookmarks for a research project or whatever the class is doing, then students could add to it as they find other web resources.

1 comment:

  1. I just had my computer reimaged and lost all of my bookmarks on my toolbars.....good thing I had them all on del.icio.us or I would have been really frustrated. It has happened to me before that I had to redo all the bookmarks.

    I like that my del.icio.us bookmarks are available to me from any computer (if I can remember my password) and I like being able to share although I don't do as much of that.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete